|Location||London||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||£70,000 – £90,000 per annum, plus commission||Sector||Banking|
The company engages with clients to deliver change and transformation programmes for strategic initiatives and tactical solutions. Their success is based on providing quality consultants with the right skills and experience, who work on assignments as individuals or as part of managed teams.
You will be part of the management team and will participate in the strategic growth of the business based on the successful foundations of a well-established consultancy firm.
As an Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
• Business development with new clients within the Banking and Asset/Wealth Management sectors.
• Identifying and qualifying buyers and budget holders for new engagements.
• Building long term trusted advisor relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Managing delivery teams.
• Identifying market trends.
• Assisting on Bids, RFP’s, white papers and business cases.
• Supporting the development of marketing material.
• Enhancing relationships through corporate hospitality and events.
• Interviewing and on-boarding new consultants.
To be a successful Associate Director, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Sales/Business Development for Consultancy, Professional Services or Solution Sales experience.
• Experience within the Financial Services industry with a current network of contacts in the banking and finance sector developed from relationship management skills.
• Strong track record of success meeting and overachieving sales targets.
• Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively at the most senior levels.
• Past success of breaking down barriers and understanding information to ensure you meet client needs and objectives.
• The ability to build and maintain relationships and remain resilient in tough times.
• Sound commercial business acumen with a track record including sales, management, consulting, professional services, resourcing or recruiting in the financial services sector.
In return, an Associate Director will receive a salary of £70,000 - £90,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus commission.
To apply for this role as Associate Director within the consulting industry, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.