Associate Relocation Consultant - London - VR/20285
Company Overview & Role:
Our client, a global relocation and moving company, are looking for Associate Relocation Consultants to join their team.
This position is to provide administration support to the team of consultants.
- Collection of all necessary documentation, to ensure the appropriate information is received on a timely basis and to avoid delays
- Maintain 100% compliance and accuracy in inputting all internal operating systems data in line with the responsibilities of the position
- Liaise with all third party suppliers when necessary while acting in the best financial / operational interests of the branch
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders to support the service delivery to assignees
- Support with internal and external billing
- Provide assistance in all administration matters as and when required
- Support ad hoc reporting as team and client needs
- Coordinate inbound, outbound and 3rd country household goods/personal effects with Moving Services operations and service partners
- Liaising with service partners to ensure the appropriate information is received on a timely basis and to avoid delays
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of industry or customer service related experience
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
You will receive a salary of £20-25k.
If you’re interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Relocations team on email@example.com.