Are you a graduate seeking an ATT/CTA Tax Trainee role with the view to becoming a CTA qualified tax accountant?
For the fifth year running, Curtis Recruitment has been asked to provide our client, a prestigious, ICAEW accredited practice, with graduate trainees, who will embark upon their career in accountancy and attain full qualification.
This is fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious individual to secure a three-year training contract with full study support, aiming to become a qualified CTA tax accountant.
Working in splendid offices on the outskirts of Slough, the successful applicants will receive a full study package including:
- On the job training in a broad spectrum of tax work
- A rounded experience in all aspects of work within a well reputed firm of chartered accountants
- Study leave and attend ATT/CTA training courses
- All exams will be paid for on first sitting as part of your training package
- Ongoing support and advice from the practice
As ATT/CTA Tax Trainee, you will be required to attend client premises, therefore, a driving licence is essential, and you will live within a commutable distance of Slough. The company offers a very high level of training and has a great track record for training graduates to be fully qualified accountants.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will meet the following criteria:
- Be a 2019 graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree, preferably in a relevant business subject, Maths or sciences
- Have excellent A Level grades; preferably A and B grades in Maths, English and/or sciences
- GCSE passes in English and Maths at A or B grades
- Be a good communicator
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
This firm is passionate about its graduate programme and offers a competitive salary (two pay reviews per year) rising with progression and commensurate with achievement. You will enjoy a friendly working environment and receive full support throughout this three-year training contract.
- A new graduate with a minimum 2:1
- Have GCSE and A Level grades as above
- Be a driver with a car
- Live locally - within a commutable distance of Slough
This may not be your perfect role today, so register your details here and we will contact you as suitable vacancies arise.
Submit your CV for this ATT/CTA Tax Trainee role
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.