The Auto Electrician position is working with a market leading manufacturing and engineering business based in the Dewsbury area that is easily commutable from the M62 M1 corridor. People and their employees are at the forefront of everything they do, supported with training, and a modern working facility within a friendly dynamic team.
We are currently a seeking a skilled Auto Electrician to assist with the fitting of electrical components and systems to new vehicles.
Basic rate of up to £22 - 25K, Plus OT a year working Monday to Friday. early shift on a Friday, No shift work, Overtime paid at a premium rate.
This is a permanent role, immediate start upon interview, with all the benefits associated with working for company on a full-time basis and with the opportunity to continue training on various roles with the company.
Duties of the Auto Electrician position:
- Fitting and installing electrical components to vehicles
- Fault find and complete repair when needed
- Experience of wiring looms
- The role would involve installing manufacturing wiring looms and connecting auxiliary components such as magnetic clutches cooling fans etc.
We would be very keen to speak to people that have:
- Experience with Can Bus
- Worked with HGV's, PSVs or Plant
- Hold relevant City and guilds, GNVQ's or similar relevant qualifications
What's on offer?
In return for your commitment can expect 28 days holiday and will receive ongoing training and support, with an annul basic salary of up to £25,000
Monday to Friday, early finish on a Friday, No shift work, Overtime paid at a premium rate.
The Auto Electrician position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If you are interested in the role, "click apply now" or please call RODGER MORLEY at E3 recruitment