An award winning, expanding multinational business who specialise in the manufacture and service of automatic doors is looking for an Engineer to join their team of 80 Engineers. Offering £200 callout standby fee & £25 per call out. 33 days holiday, annual bonus, annual pay increase, sick pay, monthly bonus.
Your job will involve the following:
- Service & maintenance of automatic swinging or sliding public access doors.
- Following EN16005, BS7036 regulations.
- Spotting sales opportunities.
- Electrical and mechanical Engineering fault finding.
- Delivering good customer service.
If any of the following applies to your experience please apply.
- Electrical, service, maintenance or installation engineering within the door industry past or present.
- EN16005 or BS7036 regulations.
- Swing, sliding, revolving door experience.
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these:
- £26,000 to £29,000 basic salary. Hit your targets and you'll get £40,000+.
- 33 days holiday.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle with heated seats.
- Training scheme.
- Side by side training with an experienced door service Engineer.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this job.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.