An UK based expanding UK company who specialise in the installation and service of automatic doors is looking for an Engineer to join their increasing team of engineers. Callout 1 week in every 8, good basic salary & OT rates £25/£50 per callout, Van, Pension Scheme, 30 days holiday, regular pay review.
If any of the following applies to your experience please apply.
- Electrical, service, maintenance or installation engineering within the automatic door industry past or present.
- EN16005 or BS7036 regulations.
- Swing, sliding, revolving door experience.
Your job will involve the following:
- Service & maintenance of automatic swinging or sliding public access doors.
- Following EN16005, BS7036 regulations.
- Spotting sales opportunities.
- Electrical and mechanical Engineering fault finding.
- Delivering good customer service.
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these:
- £25,000 to £26,500 basic salary (£40,000 OTE)
- Callout rota 1 week in every 8, Saturday time & half, Sunday double time when on call.
- £25 per callout attended, £50 when out of designated area.
- 3% pension scheme.
- 30 days holiday inc bank holidays
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle with heated seats.
- Side by side training with an experienced automatic door service Engineer and training facility.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this job.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.