An Automation Engineer position has just become available within engineering business, near the Worksop area. This well-regarded business will be paying a competitive salary to the successful Engineering professional.
Automation Engineer responsibilities include -
- To Design electrical/pneumatic control panels and supervise the installation & commissioning of the electrical control panels on to customer site.
- Manage each budget for projects and ensure technical details match the customer specification.
- Create the right software documentation and promoting other technical products
- Ensure all automation requirements are met.
Automation Engineer Desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Strong PLC / controls background ideally working the full lifecycle of a project from conceptual design all the way through to commissioning on site.
- The ability to fault find and modify code.
- A Time served an apprenticeship or relevant engineering qualification.
- Previous experience working within a similar position
Automation Engineer position benefits -
- Friendly working environment and hours.
- Opportunity to work for an ever-growing business.
- Competitive salary and overall package.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.