As a trusted recruitment partner for some of the world's largest automotive manufacturers, Expleo are currently recruiting for a number of Automotive Build Technicians, with experience in Battery and Powertrain, to undertake the assembly of Prototype batteries and Powertrain Components and subsystems.
These positions are based in Wiltshire on a contract basis until the end of 2019 and will primarily involve working in a small team providing technician support to the Powertrain Build team.
- Support powertrain subsystem assembly and build of prototype batteries
- Monitor build status and identify and rectify any issues
- Assist in the continuous improvement of build processes
Experience & Knowledge
- Ideally 5 years experience in a High Voltage, Powertrain, Automotive or other relevant technical experience
- Experience in a technical build environment, including basic manufacturing and component mechanical properties
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss technical issues
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Word Skills.
Hours of work are:
0800 to 1630 Monday to Thursday, Friday 0800 to 1430
Overtime may be required
Candidates must have the Right to Work in the UK and hold a valid Passport or Birth Certificate.
Please get in contact with Lisa on 01903 276740 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.