HIRING NOW!! 13th-15th September
Want to grab the opportunity to work at Goodwood revival this year?!
We are hiring staff to work at this fantastic event. It’s a 3 day festival that pays homage to the original days of motor racing. Rammed with guests the busy event needs plenty of staff to help with various bars and food stalls around the venue.
- Being able to describe and demonstrate knowledge of a range of wines desirable but not essential
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Well presented, punctual and reliable
- Continually strives to exceed customer expectations and provide legendary experiences
- You will be given all necessary training and be a part of a leading hospitality team with plenty of career advancement opportunities
We provide a range of roles across the whole site. Our positions are mostly FOH and involve bar and waiting work. However, we do also have cashier and porter roles. You may even be able to grab some extra cash, by working for us to set up and pack down the huge event.
- White smart shirt
- Black smart trousers
- Black smart leather shoes
- Tattoos covered
- No nail varnish
- Earrings removed
- Hair tied up
We offer great rates, and pay weekly! As a minimum we pay £7.70 + 93p holiday pay per hour (£8.63!) with the potential to earn more depending on your position.
(We will be requiring staff 2 weeks before the live event so please state when you are available from)