We are currently recruiting for an experienced Part Time Bar Tender for an established independent bar in Chester.
This role does reward experience in similar environments; however, it is not required! More importantly is a hard-working attitude, fun, commitment and passion for customer service ensuring the customer always comes first.
As a Bar Tender, your daily duties will include:
- Building rapport with customers serving drinks and food
- Restocking the bar and working with your colleagues on stock management, front of house and also in the cellar/store room.
- Ensuring the bar is clean and organised and Health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Maintaining a clean and tidy front of house, clearing and cleaning tables promptly
- Complying with all company and health and safety procedures.
To be a success in this Bar Person position, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- The ability to work flexibly as daily duties may change with business demand.
- You will be a people person and have the ability and experience of delivering excellent customer service
- An interest in learning about different types of beverages and making recommendations to your customers
- Experience or willingness to learn health and safety procedures within a food and beverage establishment, changing barrels, cleaning pipes and so forth
- Must be physically fit as you will be on your feet for long periods of time within the property
In return you will receive a salary of up to £9 per hour, gain specialist knowledge on the products on offer at the venue, you will be joining a fun and close-knit team and also enjoy a fantastic customer base.
Seneca Bridge Resource Partners is working in Partnership with Taste Cheshire to support its memberships recruitment across the county.
Taste Cheshire’s Job is to connect those who sell the real “Taste of Cheshire”, our members, with those who want real food made by real people, featuring the best independently run restaurants in Chester and Cheshire local pubs and restaurants that offer home cooked food and drink sourced from local suppliers.