Castle Hospitality and Cleaning Division are looking for engaging and experienced barista to join our exciting growing Hospitality team this season. We have extensive knowledge of the local hospitality sector, with a proven track record of success in providing temporary and permanent roles on flexible contracts to suit all circumstances, ranging from part-time work around studies/other roles/other commitments, right through to providing full-time work.
- To create various coffees following the seasonal menus
- To up-sell promoted drinks throughout the year
- Serve all customers in a timely manner
- Using the till and handling cash
- Clearing tables
- Keeping the coffee machines cleaned
- Notifying supervisors when running low on stock
- Serving hot food including using the panini machine to create quick snacks
- Keeping the counter area, kitchen and fridges clean at all times
The Benefits - what can we offer?
- Seasonal work to start right through from April to November
- Transport provided from Scarborough subsidised prices provided exclusively to Castle Staff
- Training available for all roles to heighten skill-set, improve CV as well as Customer Service skills
- Various shifts available including days, lates and evenings to fit around you!
- The opportunity to join an established Hospitality provider, ensuring you are the first to hear about any new and exciting opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to get a fantastic reference for future employment or University applications!
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to hear more please call Joe on 01723 500643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.