Bartender Urgently Needed- City of London
- Salary: 9.00-10.00 p/hr
- Flexible working Hours
We are offering:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible job every week
- Working in some iconic and beautiful Catering venues in London
- Paid overtime
- Holiday allowance
- Training and career progression
- Bartender Experience it's a must!
- Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all-round communication skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and always maintain professional image
- Methodical, with thorough persistence to see a job through to conclusion
- Positive, friendly and willing to learn
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain highest standards.
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately always presented and stocked
- Always impeccable and well presented in full uniform when on duty
- Responsible for cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
We are currently recruiting for Bartender for the most famous and prestige Private Members Clubs in Central London. In return we are offering stability, amazing and vibrant top-class place to work. If you are passionate about customer service and have all the right skills and enjoying working in chique environment with the great working culture, do not hesitate and contact Maggie on 02085632220
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.