Bid Administrator - Leeds
My client is a market leader in the UK offering Thermal Insulation solutions to building services and industrial sectors; they provide superb quality engineering works from supply to execution.
They currently require a tender administer to be based in either their Leeds or Newcastle office who will report to the regional manager.
Role & Requirements:
- Co-ordination of tender submissions & tenders received.
- Clarifications and meeting organisation.
- Management of Dropbox system.
- Ensuring that tender back office system is kept up to date.
- Production of management reports, chasing tender progress.
- Must have an excellent phone manor and be proficient in communication with customers and internal stakeholders, Microsoft (excel, word, outlook) and dropbox system.
- Logical and able to build relationship with customers.
Salary & Package:
- £25 Per annum.
- Monday-Friday 40 hrs per week.
- 23 days holiday.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.