Julie Rose Recruitment are looking for a Bid & Marketing Co-ordinator to take ownership of bids by creative and compelling copy. You will be developing and maintaining an understanding of best practice in bid writing and communication whilst continually improving the quality of submissions to deliver winning bids.
Key Responsibilities of the Bid & Marketing Co-ordinator
- Taking ownership of delivering bids across a wide range of values, sectors and services either as the BD Lead or as part of a larger bid team
- Working with the Technical Bid Lead, and Bid Team to identify and develop the bid proposition and a strategy for winning the bid
- Copywriting and editing RFP, RFQ, SQ and ITT answers in line with the win strategy, based on a range of sources including previous submissions and material developed with technical staff
- Undertaking production of final submission documents and presentation materials. Making use of InDesign whenever possible
- Maintaining, updating and improving practice information such as CVs, qualification lists, project lists, project sheets etc.
- Working with Business Development Partner and colleagues to manage submission and tender workload whilst being aware of brand guidelines
- Ensuring all relevant management information is captured
- Supporting the use and improvement of Business Development systems and software
- Attending business development and marketing meetings
- Attending events where necessary
- General support as required in connection with business development and marketing activities
Person Specification for the Bid & Marketing Co-ordinator role
- 2 years Bid & Marketing experience
- Preferably InDesign experience
- Strong communication skills
- Skilled technical writing skills
This is a great opportunity to join a growing local company that offer a good working environment and career prospects.