Operating within an award winning multi-disciplinary design, property and construction consultancy with offices across London and enjoying the support of a wider global consultancy group. They are renowned for highly consultative services and focus on delivering solutions rather than data gathering & box-ticking. Due to sustainable business growth and investment, this is a great opportuninty to join their team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced staff at HQ in Kent.
You will like
The Bid Coordinator or Bid Manager job itself where you will work closely with marketing & communications, senior partners, engineers and surveyors on multiple bids to ensure the submissions show a true and compelling representation of this highly successful company with a progressive outlook.
- Taking ownership of bids
- Writing creative and compelling copy which communicates Pellings’ solutions to tender opportunities
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of best practice in bid writing and communication
- Continually improving the quality of submissions to deliver winning bids
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Identification and maintenance of sources of OJEUS, online portals and other sources of tender opportunities
- Acquiring submission documentation
- Taking ownership of delivering bids across a wide range of values, sectors and services as the Bid Lead or team member
- Working with the Technical Bid Lead, and Bid Team to identify and develop the bid proposition and a strategy for winning the bid
- Copywriting and editing RFP, RFQ, SQ and ITT answers in line with the win strategy, based on a range of sources
- Undertaking production of final submission documents and presentation materials. Making use of InDesign whenever possible
- Maintaining, updating and improving practice information such as CVs, qualification lists, project lists, project sheets etc
- Working throughout the Practice to ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Working with Business Development Partner and colleagues to manage submission and tender workload
- Ensuring all relevant management information is captured
- Supporting the use and improvement of Business Development systems and software
- Developing the Practice’s use of InDesign to support bids
- Attending business development and marketing meetings
- Attending events where necessary
- General support as required in connection with business development and marketing activities
You will have
To be successful as Bid Coordinator or Bid Manager, you will have:
- Experience of management of the submission process for property, construction and professional services
- Experience and understanding of the services that a multi-disciplinary consultancy provides
- Excellent attention to detail matched with the ability to think strategically
- Strong grasp of written English and ability to create and edit documents
- Capable of working to deadlines and staying calm under pressure
You will get
As Bid Coordinator or Bid Manager you will enjoy a competitive salary, likely £40K-£50K + Package TBA.
Friendly and dynamic team working environment, opportunities for career progression.