As the e-Commerce Administration Assistant/Customer Service, you will assist the National Account Manager and e-Commerce Sales coordinator in running of e-commerce accounts as required; to ensure that all objectives are met.
Candidates MUST be bilingual in French, German, Spanish or Italian, as this client trades in Europe.
- Track and load NEW products for e-Commerce accounts
- Upload images and content for e-Commerce accounts.
- Submit and manage internal request process for A+ Detail Content - Liaise with Account Manager/Co-ordinator as well as Marketing to ensure completion deadlines are achieved.
- Enrol ASINs into Vine program and track accordingly.
- Track and monitor all work flow process
- Support e-Commerce co-ordinator and Account Manager with day 2 day tasks
- 1-2 years of clerical/general office experience in a sales environment.
- An understanding of internet-related technologies and best practices, including those relating to e-commerce & digital marketing.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to oversee and prioritise multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capability to work both independently as well as in a cross functional team environment.
- Desire to continue to learn and grow professionally.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs.
This role is working Monday-Friday 37.5hrs a week.
Interested? Call Pauline on 01782 272400 or click apply now
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.