Operating within innovative manufacturer/installer of HVAC and BEMS control systems with HQ in Gloucester/Gloucestershire. They have a great reputation for all aspects of electrical installation, testing and inspection and are accredited members of NICEIC.. You will enjoy state-of-the-art technology and a culture dedicated to excellence as well as good pay & benefits.
You will like
The BMS Project Commissioning Engineer job itself which is a challenging role, where you will be doing post-install commissioning of building management systems throughout UK and some European travel. More specifically:
- Project and commissioning work involving, predominantly, Tridium systems and Priva although other systems I.e Trend would be a advantage.
- Delivering an outstanding level customer service at all client levels
- Identifying opportunities for further business
- Writing or modifying software where necessary
- Points to points list
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Calibration of sensors and actuators
You will have
To be successful as BMS Project Commissioning Engineer, you will have:
- Experience as a site or field based BMS Engineer
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Tridium / Priva Software
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You will get
- As BMS Project Commissioning Engineer you will enjoy competitive salary, likely £40K-£45K, plus car, phone & laptop.
- Plus most importantly an interesting job with a great company and fantastic clients!