A BMS Sales Engineer role has just become available within an Intelligent Buildings business. Home based, at the nearest office, or on the road, the successful engineering professional will offer turnkey BMS and/or Smart Metering solutions to a wide range of clients. Looking for your next career step? This well-regarded business will be paying a competitive salary and an uncapped commission's package!
The main purpose of the BMS Sales Engineer role -
Use both industry knowledge and your own initiative to maintain existing client accounts and establish new business relationships.
Responsibilities include -
- Strive towards achieving sales objectives to achieve company goals aligned with business strategy.
- Development of sales presentations and proposals
- Set personal sales targets
- Make time-based decisions to meet challenges and maximize opportunities.
- Investigate lost opportunities and stagnant accounts.
- Develop effective business relationships with the relevant decision-makers in key accounts.
- Effectively understand and respond to customer concerns.
- Liaise with the Project teams during periods of solution delivery
Desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience working within a similar role (BMS, or metering systems)
- Industry knowledge and ability to use market research resourcefully.
- Driven to provide engineering-based solutions to customer requirements.
- Full UK driving license and flexibility with travel requirements
Position benefits -
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Friendly working environment.
- Social able working hours.
- Pension and annual leave package.
- Opportunity to work for an expanding and forward thinking engineering company.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.