Client is a highly respected book-keeping practice based near Banbury
The practice has experienced considerable growth through proactive client development and providing exceptional service and advice. They continue to have exciting growth plans and are now looking for a Bookkeeper who possesses an exceptional personality and passion for personal development to join their small, friendly team and to assist and support their growing client portfolio.
The role of Book-keeper
The candidate must be able to operate without supervision Sage Line 50 accounting software and/or Xero in order to maintain customer records. They must also be able to prioritise and organise their work load as a majority of duties will require them to pick up and put down accounting records from a variety of clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working on a portfolio of client accounts
- Sales ledger processing.
- Produce monthly management accounts up to trial balance
- Purchase ledger processing including supplier statement reconciliation
- Prepare & process expenses claim forms for cash expenses
- Reconcile, match and process business credit card statements
- Process monthly journals such as payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments
- Undertake bank reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT calculations and VAT returns
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers
The Candidate For Book-keeper
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a career rather than just a job, as the right candidate will receive excellent training as well as support with the development of their own career aspirations.
The role requires a special person who is methodical and practical with a high level of attention to detail and a pro-active and flexible attitude to work. You’ll be a team player who is considered a safe pair of hands and who loves the excitement and challenge of new opportunities