Our client is an award winning online accounting practice who are looking for a book-keeper to complement their expanding team due to increased demand for their Haverhill offices. They are a modern local practice and can give formal training to upgrade software packages i.e. Sage 50 or QuickBooks to more modern packages. What could be better than working locally for a really nice company, modern offices, no travel expenses, home at a decent time and the opportunity to study while working, What more could you want?
- Processing clients records using modern software and modern practices
- Operating software packages such as Xero, Receipt bank and Sage One
- Giving telephone support to our clients and assisting with any book-keeping queries and resolving in a timely manner.
- Assist with the portfolio of payroll clients
- Assisting the Accountant as required.
- Minimum of 2 years book-keeping
- Preferably already studying AAT or have 3 A-C A Levels in relevant subjects
- Experience of payroll would be an advantage
- Xero, Receipt Bank or Sage One
- Experience of technology
- Good telephone manner
- Great customer service skills
- Be approachable and have a friendly disposition
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Please supply a covering letter to support your application.