Looking for a permanent, office based role that allows you to make a significant contribution to the quality of life for vision impaired veterans? At Blind Veterans UK we believe that no one who has served our country should have to battle blindness alone. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
Responsibilities of the Bookings Co-ordinator include:
- Organising and managing the reservations and transport made by members who come to the centre for rehabilitation or on holiday
- Managing an ever changing workload with conflicting priorities
The ideal candidate for the Bookings Co-ordinator job will have:
- Experience of database management (essential)
- An efficient, positive with a can do approach, will be friendly and flexible, with an empathetic manner.
- An ability to communicate effectively with our members and departments across the Centre
- A highly proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and have a professional telephone manner
This is a permanent, full time position working 35 hours per week on a salary of up to £22,300 per annum. Benefits include free life assurance, sickness benefit scheme, childcare voucher scheme and Employee Assistance program and a generous pension scheme. This position will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications for the Housekeeping Assistant jobs is 3.30pm on Friday 29 March 2019.
Recruitment & Selection day: 15 April 2019
Please note, only completed application forms will be accepted for consideration, not CVs.
To be considered, please apply here and we will send you details of how to get further information about the job, links to download the application form and personal details form and where to send them.
If any part of the application process is inaccessible to you, please advise us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a developing and growing charity that values its beneficiaries, staff and volunteers, please start the process by clicking apply now!