Removals Branch/Sales Administrator - 12 Month Contract - VR/20258
The Company & Role:
Our client, a large international removals company, is looking for a Removals Branch/Sales Administrator to join their busy team in South West London.
- Dealing with clients on queries, payments and outstanding invoices in a professional and timely manner
- To work in collaboration with operations and functional areas to ensure day to day activities and any other assigned tasks are completed effectively and efficiently
- Liaise with internal / external customers where necessary in a professional manner demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Diary management where required to actively assign tasks to facilitate internal processes
- MUST have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast pace, matrix, multi-cultural and changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and dealing with busy day to day enquiries
- Previous 1+ years admin experience
- Professional, diligent, clear English speaking
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with 30 minute lunch break.
The successful Removals Administrator will receive a salary up to £21,995k depending on their experience and skills.
If you're interested, click apply or email an up to date CV to the Removals Team on firstname.lastname@example.org