We have an exciting opportunity for someone who loves creative writing and proofreading to join a client based in the centre of York as a Branch Engagement Project Officer.
Some of your roles and responsibilities will be;
- Researching, devising, writing, proofing a reference/guidebook
- Working with internal and external parties on the content, to tight deadlines
- Providing a comprehensive administration service to the branch network and supporting the Branch Engagement Team on a wide range of tasks and responsibilities
- Producing, maintaining and updating information stored on the internal Branch Engagement systems and Branch Committee website
- Use your ability to tailor your writing to suit different audiences
- Be creative and bring ideas to devise a fresh and accessible reference book
- Develop and write creative concepts for branded and co-branded commercial elements, emphasising video, digital, social and print advertisement
We will be happy to speak with anyone who has recently graduated to gain some excellent experience on your CV. However, to be considered for this role you must have the following;
- High attention to detail
- Possess excellent proofreading skills
- Have a high level of ability in written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to degree level, this being in English, Creative Writing, Marketing or similar
We are happy to be flexible on the hours for the right candidate and this role will be approximately 2 months working full-time or 4 months working part-time.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.