Branch Manager - Removals - VR/20378
The Company & Role:
Our client, an International Moving Company, is looking for an experienced Removals Branch Manager to oversee their set up in Newcastle.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager to progress or a candidate who has a very strong background in moving and is looking for their next step
- Financial duties ensuring all payments are collected and contracts fulfilled, this is in addition to completing all monthly returns that are required.
- Cost reporting using bespoke software, this will include wages and PO's.
- Weekly reviews of current jobs, closing where necessary & signing off, in addition to analysing trading reports and updating monthly forecasts.
- Quality checking duties surrounding successful moves ensuring excellent customer service.
- Conducting monthly branch meetings both formal and informal reviews with colleagues, partners and owner drivers to enhance overall KPI performance.
- Some HR tasks will be required regarding absences and staff holidays.
- Clarify preparations by scheduling a pre move call 48 hours before each move.
- Ensuring compliance with transport regulations.
- An in-depth knowledge of Transport regulations and Fleet Management.
- Confident and articulate communicator both verbally and written.
- Strong leadership ability and comfortable creating a positive work environment, motivating the team.
You will receive a salary of circa £30,000 depending on experience.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email your CV to our Removals Team on email@example.com