A leading private sector building control body is looking for a Building Control Surveyor to join the business. The successful surveyor will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £30,000 - £50,000, along with car allowance and performance related bonus scheme.
As a Building Control Surveyor your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a portfolio of projects for a client base
- Vet all new commissions/plans, and carry out all relevant inspections on site to ensure compliance with Building Regulations and associated statutory legislation
- Provide technical advice and guidance to clients, i.e. architects, builders, etc
- Ensure records and filing are maintained to ensure the company's Quality Procedures, service levels and contractual requirements are being met
- To comply with those functions outlined in the Quality Manual for Approved Inspector Services and site inspection, i.e. Initial and Final Notices, etc.
- Membership of RICS, ABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience) ensuring CPD requirements are met thereafter to broaden and develop skills
- CSCS Card
- Ideally some experience in project management, including plan vetting and site inspection
- Understanding of quality control systems
- Proven knowledge and application of relevant legislation and Approved Documents\codes\Standards
- A results oriented individual who is able to delegate and promote decision making
- Desirable for surveyor to have knowledge of Benchmarking of performance within the Building Control Industry
- Salary between £30,000- £50,000 dependent on experience
- Car allowance / company car
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme subject to individual and company performance
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.