This forwardthinking company have a new role available. You will be supporting a team of Sales Executives helping create marketing profiles to support the company when growing the business.
The role is a new position as the business is developing quickly and the team are feeling the administration pressure as the team keep converting new business.
Main duties will include:
* Supporting the development of marketing lists by finding out potential clients contact details
* Updating the CRM system to ensure all data is correct and perfect
* Research the market and investigate new leads
* Administration support for all elements of recruitment
* Perform call handling including confidently screening calls
* Arrange courier and postal services including opening and sorting all mail delivered
* Manage meeting room bookings and guest hospitality
* Perform filing duties.
* General administrative and business support as required e.g. binding and copying
* Manage diaries and support with administration duties for Heads of Departments
The company deal in cloud based and AI development and therefore, you have to be intelligent to understand what they do as a business. A degree would be favorable but not essential. Picking up new information and being able to research is very important for this role.
Full training will be given. As the company has double in size over the last three years, there is substantial career progression for the right person.
If this role interests you, please call Nyomi or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.