£22K-£24K per annum (based on experience)
Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, an international specialist finance provider. Our client are looking for a Business Administrator to join their company and support the Sales team.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Act as a main point of contact for customers and suppliers
- Analyse financial records and gather credit search
- Update internal system and follow procedures
- Produce financial documents for client signature
- Review business files, progress agreements to pay-out and assure all documents are in line with the operations
- Carry out general admin duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Speak fluent English
- Produce work to a high standard
- Have an eye for detail
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Have good time management and communication skills
- Be able to work as a part of a team and as an individual
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
- The closing date for applications will be 29th of March 2019