Business Development Executive - VR/19811
The Company & Role:
Did you ever want to work for a leading global company with offices all over the world who are No.1 in their field of business? And NOT work in London? Now you can
This global software company based in Colchester are expanding their sales team and are seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team.
The role of the Business Development Executive will play a critical role in developing the sales pipeline needed to achieve our aggressive revenue goals. As an outbound telemarketer selected candidates will be responsible for qualifying prospects in key verticals across the EMEA region.
- Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings
- Call on predefined customers lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
- Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate warm hand off.
- Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
- One year of outbound telemarketing, sales or customer service experience
- Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills
- Specific experience working with a CRM platform (preferred), SalesForce.com a plus
- Software or telecommunications sales an advantage (SaaS, Cloud)
- Salary £23K + Comm (OTE £37-40K) paid quarterly
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays
- Hours 9am-5.30pm
- Free lunch on Tuesdays
- Casual dress
- Company socials
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Local team on email@example.com.