|Location||London||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||£28,000 - £32,000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for identifying new customers (Recruitment Agencies) and working with them to use all the products the company offers. The key being successful is building long-term relationships, both over the phone and in person with frontline recruiters.
As a Business Development Manager, your daily duties will include:
• Identifying prospects and confirming and extending account knowledge using a range of techniques including online research, outbound calling, and face to face meetings.
• Segmenting, qualifying and prioritising portfolios, creating and maintaining a robust contact strategy.
• Networking effectively to increase the number of potential referrers.
• Persuading and influencing others, selling the benefits of working with the company and negotiating effectively in a very competitive marketplace.
• Arranging and attending appointments on behalf of yourself and the MD which complement their work on the phone by cementing relationships, providing opportunities to teach, advising and challenging perceptions.
• Delivering informative and engaging workshops and technical updates, contributing to the preparation and delivery of sales pitches.
• Proactively managing cost to acquire and return on investment for their portfolio in collaboration with their MD.
• Continuing to build the products and services of the start-up companies and driving and implementing the new technology that will be required.
• Building new operational processes to support the customer requirements and then continuously developing and improving the processes and the service offering in order to provide the customer service experience expected.
• Any other duties that are deemed necessary.
To be a successful Business Development Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Extensive Outbound B2B phone sales experience (non-dialler).
• Experience in generating face to face appointments for self/others.
• Extensive experience in a results-driven sales environment working to KPIs and objectives.
• Demonstrable skills in presenting using a technical slide deck.
• To be adept with common office software including CRM systems and databases.
• Tailoring B2B communications including emails, LinkedIn updates and Messages, sales collateral.
• Constructing a narrative/articulating an argument from complex data or information.
• Demonstrable experience researching, mapping and nurturing new prospects (not purely organic growth, query or renewals-driven).
• An ability to make decisions and manage time effectively.
• A natural curiosity and interest in people, asking appropriate and relevant questions and tailoring responses.
• Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent.
In return, a Business Development Manager will receive a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 per annum.
To apply for this role as Business Development Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.