Business Development Manager - Industrial Doors
A world leading industrial door manufacturer is looking for a Business Development Manager to manage the southern half of the UK. Offering an extremely good package which includes a £40K basic salary; with a realistic opportunity to double this in bonuses; 5% pension scheme; company car 25 days holiday + stats; phone; laptop and more.
To be considered for this Business Development Manager role you must be:
- Located in or around London
- Experienced in selling a range of industrial doors, such as shutters; sectional doors; garage doors; fire doors; security doors etc.
- Hungry for success and financially motivated
- Experienced in selling into the construction market
- Positive towards a target driven environment
- Experienced in managing huge territories and used to being on the road visiting prospective clients
- Sell a range of specialist industrial doors to a broad marketplace
- Analyse 'hot areas' to target with the company's specialist range of products
- Produce and present proposals to prospective customers
- Conduct site surveys to support proposals
- Manage a huge, uncharted southern territory by consistently winning new business and managing these accounts
- Manage monthly order forecasts in line with sales targets
- Report directly to the Managing Director, whilst working independently on the road, visiting clients - selling
If you have an extensive amount of sales experience within industrial doors or you are experienced in selling into the construction market, please apply now!
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.