Role: Business Support Administrator
Salary: £20-£21K per annum (37.5 hours per week), 23 days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
We are currently recruiting for medium sixe M&E contracting organisation based in Huddersfield, due to recent contract wins and measured expansion they are looking to add additional admin support.
To support all administration functions within the Central Services Team as and when required. To assist with marketing and social media post. To support the processing of company data and keep accurate records relating to company workflow and resources required. To work as part of the Central Services team to support the Technical team and Operations. To assist the Compliance Officer, Finance Manager and Business Manager with any administration requirements within the office.
- Support the Central Services Team to ensure operational admin requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure calls and visits/deliveries to the office are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner where required.
- Answer the company phone line and redirect calls to the appropriate people.
- Ensuring the office and filing systems, including financial and confidential files are kept secure, abiding by the Data Protection regulations.
- Ensure general filing and tidiness of the office are maintained.
Marketing and PR
- Coordinate the marketing, social media and website for the business.
- Coordinate the company newsletter providing creative writing and presentation.
- Coordinate all promotional materials for the business including signage, advertising materials, brochures
IT and Systems
- Strong knowledge of IT programmes, outlook, word & excel.
As part of your role you will be required to attend training that is relevant to you performing your duties including any company meetings or events that promote communication and business development.
If you are looking for a new and exciting role in a friendly family run company.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.