Are you looking to utilise your administration and organisational skills in a new and varied role? Have you ever considered working within a large public sector organisation on a full time temporary basis? As our client’s first tier preferred supplier, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to provide administrative and financial support to the department.
In the role of Business Support Officer Job, Colwyn Bay North Wales you will be:
- Providing general and financial administration duties including processing invoices
- Responsible for managing diaries, organising meetings and minute taking as and when required
- Handling extremely sensitive and confidential information
- Preparing, collating and monitoring statistical data and reports
- Main point of contact for the team in terms of administration support
To be considered for the Business Support Officer Job, Colwyn Bay North Wales you must have:
- Previous experience working within an office environment
- Strong administration experience including diary management, data handling, minute taking and processing invoices
- Knowledge of confidentiality and data protection
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint and Word etc.
This is a full time position (37 hours per week) based in Colwyn Bay for a temporary period of 12 weeks. The hourly rate is £7.83 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If this role ticks your boxes and would be of interest, then please apply today!