Business Systems Manager - Applications Manager - Software Manager - £45-£50k
My client a division of a global manufacturer are seeking an experienced Business Systems Manager to join the team.
You will be technical skilled with excellent customer facing and staff management skills. You will be responsible for the support and development of business systems and evolve the process and strategy across the business.
You will have significant experience in managing the full application life cycle to effectively and efficiently delivery business requirements in to a cost effective solution providing the business with benefits as swell as ensuring applications are proactively managed to minimize downtime an maximise business benefits.
Technical skills and abilities required:
- Management of large complex enterprise / business systems
- Business analysis and requirement gathering
- Process mapping
- Structured testing
- Data extraction and transformation
- Application development / code writing skills
- Application Integration
- SQL and report writing
- 3rd party management
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Project management qualification
- ITIL qualification
- SAP / ERP experience
- Enterprise Application management
- ABAP experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of Data / GDPR