My client is looking to recruit a Business Travel Consultant to join their successful team in South Ealing!
My client is looking for someone with good GDS experience, ideally in Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus or Worldspan.
Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Experience in dealing with clients or accounts previously
Fantastic Customer Service skills.
Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Negotiable holiday between 20 - 30 days + Bank Holidays
Quarterly Awards and a Christmas Bonus!
Working hours 9:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
You will need to be used to booking flights on GDS Galileo with an ability look after the client's need from beginning to end to ensure top service.
It's a fast-paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary with fantastic progression opportunity.
You don't want to miss out on this!
A typical day will include
- Taking enquiries over the phone and via email
- Managing multiple accounts
- Working to SLA for each corporate clients
- Booking a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels and trains right through to worldwide flights and organising visas via GDS
- Working as effectively as an individual as in a team
- Working with negotiated and contracted airfares