A Buyer is required for our client based in Warwick. This is a permanent position, working within the manufacturing and engineering sector.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a part or full CIPS qualification and have experience of sourcing manufacturing goods of all types of materials.
The main requirements, duties and skills of the Buyer include:
- Assistance in the day to day purchasing activity
- You will have excellent knowledge of technical drawings
- Use of MRP systems (placing orders)
- Liaising with the technical team, engineering team and external suppliers
- Supplier monitoring and developing
- Inventory and stock control
- Managing cost control and reduction
- Invoice reconciliation
- Generate performance reports and KPI's
- Bringing new ideas to ensure a smooth and cost effective process
In addition to the above duties, the successful Buyer will also carry out general ad hoc duties within the purchasing department.
In return for your experience as a Buyer we can offer you:
- Salary £30000 - £32000 (Depending on experience)
- Full time position
- Annual Leave/Pension
If you are interested in the Buyer role, please do not hesitate in applying immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.