Our client in Swindon are looking for an experienced Cable Assembler to add to their successful business.
You will need to have experience within the Wiring/Cabling industry, you will also need to be competent working with small soldering boards.
Duties will include:
- Assembly of cables and PCB's to drawing with high quality level and building efficiently.
- Assembly of units to the required build standard.
- Working in an efficient manner.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Good solder, wiring and crimping skills.
- Ability to read and understand build instructions.
- Ability to learn new jobs.
- Flexibility of skills.
- Able to accurately measure.
- Good team building skills and able to work as a team member.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.