As a CAD Design Engineer you could be joining a world leader in their market, as a bespoke manufacturing-engineering company- everything is made to order. Established for over 20 years and growing organically. Development and training are high on this employers agenda and progression plans.
Working in the capacity of a CAD Design Engineer you will be:
- Creating and developing assembly and manufacturing engineering drawings
- Preparing quotations and estimates
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the team
- Working closely with Clients
- Resolving client queries throughout the design process
- document control and recording of client drawings
In essence the CAD Design Engineer role will be designing and creating drawings in line with client request, seeing the design process through from inception through to completion.
To be successful in this CAD Design Engineer vacancy you will have experience using solidworks, have strong communication skills and previous experience in a manufacturing design capacity. Computer literate and a strong problem solving ability.
In return the CAD Design Engineer role will offer a company wide bonus scheme - on completion of your probationary period, an above average 5% pension contribution and 22 days holiday, increasing to 25 in 6 months time.