Operating within innovative waste to energy engineering firm in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive. Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty to play a key CAD Design role for a fascinating company poised for exponential growth in UK & internationally.
You will like
The CAD Designer job itself which is available ASAP on a permanent basis due to sustainable business growth.
You will be involved in prototype and production design and drafting for an innovative waste to energy product in a push to productise and mass-market a game-changer in the industry. This is a technically varied and challenging role comprising structural, mechanical, electrical and C&I design. You will likely be using AutoCAD & Solidworks although this is flexible if you have other software strengths and preferences to bring to the table.
You will have
To be considered for this CAD Designer role, you will need to be strong on Solid Works and Auto CAD.
- SolidWorks 2019 experience
- Product Data Management (PDM) experience
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications and/or experience
- Exposure to mechanical design in a highly regulated environment
- Engineering change control & materials selection experience
You will get
- As CAD Designer you will enjoy competitive salary, likely £40K-£45K plus package TBA