Role: CAD Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
CAD Engineer introduction
Do you possess and interest in sound-wave engineering? Are you a team player with a passion for structural based CAD work? Have you got long term goals to move in to Design engineering?
A CAD Engineer is required for an SME business, who specialise in the design and manufacturing of bespoke enclosures for the construction, refrigeration and power generation sector. The CAD Engineer will produce 2D/3D drawings of products from concept design. With no product being the same, there is never a dull day in this thriving family business.
CAD Engineer Duties
- Creating exact working drawings for production.
- Collaborate with project managers to create engineering design drawings.
- Single line design concepts to intricate detailed manufacturing drawings amongst others.
- Develop CAD process through automation process implementation
- 3D Conceptual design using Autocad & Autodesk Inventor or Solidworks
- Schedule BOM's
- Copying and printing drawings.
- Keeping drawing schedules up to date as well as providing data on drawing times for scheduling purposes.
- Examine finalised drawings.
- Check equipment drawings and details whilst incorporating into drawings accurately.
- Development through training in new cad packages as directed by the company.
In return, you will be given excellent progression opportunities to move in to a design engineer position in the future. Commitment and flawless work is rewarded.
To understand more about this company and other associated benefits. Please apply.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.