One of the country's leading civil/construction businesses in their field are currently seeking an experienced CAD Technician to assist them in their natural growth. On top of a competitive basic salary you will be afforded 25 days' holiday (plus stats), 6% pension, and will be eligible for company bonus.
As a CAD Technician, your job role will involve the following:
- Producing CAD drawings, calculations and production schedules for projects using the clients dedicated software, spread sheets, defined technician processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that the client is kept aware of progress on all design technician work undertaken and immediately report any problems should they arise.
- Design appraisals of projects in relation to the design brief in order to obtain all information required to complete the system design processes.
If the following applies to your experience, I'm keen to hear from you:
- Minimum of a ONC/OND in a construction related subject
- Experienced using AutoCAD
- Experience in similar CAD technician roles
- Understanding of construction techniques and materials
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external use
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Salary: £20k to £25k
- 25 days holiday + Shutdown at Christmas + Bank Holidays
- 6% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Cover Scheme
- Company performance bonus scheme
- New state of the art building
- Free Parking
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.