A highly capable Caravan Checker is required for a fast growing Cleaning Contractor who operate in the North Yorkshire area.
A Caravan Checker role is a perfect role for someone who has experience at both supervising/Quality Checking combined with Caravan or Luxury cottage cleaning experience. You will not be working Full Time as this is a support based role, assisting and supporting the cleaning team and reporting directly in to the Managing Director, who is also the business owner.
I would be interested in speaking to someone who has experience as a Caravan Checker, Housekeeping Supervisor, Cabin Checker or Cleaning Supervisor.
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess some of the following traits;
- Experience at Cleaning
- Previous experience at Supervising or checking cleaning standards
- Demonstrable ability to be proactive
- Strong personal skills, ability to organise and coordinate staff when needed
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to different working environments
In return for this, you will receive;
- Work for a fast growing and exciting company, with an owner who has vast amounts of market knowledge.
- A competitive rate of pay, to be reviewed after 12 weeks of placement
- An opportunity to work flexible days
- An opportunity to work within different environments locally, furthering knowledge and skills in the market
To apply, please click where needed, or call Jacob Jackson/Jade Sutton on 01723 500 643.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.