Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to enhance your skills and further your career development?
If the answer is yes then look no further, as working as part of our team we can offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
Retain Healthcare are a lead provider of experienced support workers. We are seeking people with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care and support for individuals with learning disabilities including Autism, profound multiple learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
You will need to support people with social activities, day trips, sport, searching for employment or attending college. If you are talented, caring and compassionate we would love to hear from you.
The role includes:
- Support people with personal care if required
- Support people to eat and drink
- Support people to communicate in different ways
- Support people with their mobility
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
- Keep accurate daily records
- Promote health and safety
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
- A real sense of pride and job satisfaction
- Flexible Work to suit you, Days, nights, sleep-ins
- NVQ/Diploma Pay enhancements
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Bank Holiday pay
- Paid Mileage
- Recommend a friend bonus, up to £250 per introduction
- FREE TRAINING IN HOUSE and career development pathway
- Childcare vouchers
- Your own dedicated coordinator
- Contracted Hours available
- Retain Rewards - Gyms, Shops, Car Servicing / MOT
What Retain Healthcare can offer you:
The opportunity to work for an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. Retain Healthcare is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcome comes in a supportive and flexible way.
Employment subject to rigorous checks including Enhanced DBS (Criminal records check) and satisfactory references.
Retain Healthcare are an equal opportunities employer
|Location||Andover, Hampshire||Job Type||Full Time - Contract|
|Salary||£8.60 - £11.50 per hour||Sector||Healthcare|