Are you currently looking for a position as a care assistant?
Is your passion to provide a high quality care to the service users?
We might have the position for you!
We are looking for experienced care assistants on a permanent basis with both full and part time hours available.
You will be caring for service users needs, such as complex needs, end of life and dementia care within a nursing home setting located in Wolverhampton.
- must have at least 6 months experience
- Must be able to hoist
- Personal care will be included
- Must have experience within dementia and end of life care
- Promote a positive guidance and independence
- ensure that service users have had the correct personal care service
- Administrate with medication
- Update care plans, document information correctly
- Ensure that service users are receiving a high standard of care
- Promote independence and confidentiality
- Ensure that service users are safeguarded correctly.
- Regular use of hoist
We have many application spaces available for this position, however they do go quick!
If you are looking to start work immediately then to make the process quicker why not contact us via telephone or facebook.
Kerry Collins Health care