Kerry Collins recruitment are currently recruiting for Care Assistants in the Walsall area to work alongside one of our well-established clients.
The role will involve working in a residential home providing care to the elderly and service users with learning and physical disabilities.
- Assisting with personal care
- Hoisting service users
- Assisting and preparing meals
- Liaising with service users’ families
- Liaising with medical professionals
- Ensuring the service user’s needs are met at all times
- Assisting service users in and out of bed
- Promoting a positive guidance
- Taking service users out into the community for educational and social events
- Assisting service users with washing and dressing
We have both full time and part time hours available on both permanent and temporary positions.
The ideal candidate MUST have the following:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the healthcare sector
- Be able to preform a high standard of personal care
- Have the ability to hoist
- Have previous experience with elderly service users and service users with learning and physical disabilities
It is preferred but not essential that candidates hold the following-
- DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- All mandatory training (preferred but not essential)
Should you feel this is the vacacny for you, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01922 720099 or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com