Kerry Collins Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced care assistants in the Newcastle- Under- Lyme area.
The role will involve going into service user's homes and providing them with care and companionship.
- Supporting them in daily living activities
- Preforming a high standard of personal care
- Assist with meal preparation, domestic duties and budgeting finances
- Promoting a positive guidance
- Prompting and administering mediation
- Completing all required paperwork at the end of every visit
There are full and part time hours available, and the opportunity for additional hours when requested. Please ensure you specify the hours you are looking for when applying.
If successful you will have your own set clients.
To be considered for the role candidates MUST:
- Have a minimum of 6 moths experience in the healthcare sector
- Have the ability to perform a high standard of personal care
- Have previous experience of administering medication
- Be hoist trained
- Have a full UK driver's licence
- Be confident with lone working when required
- Be reliable and have strong timekeeping skills
Call times may vary between:
7am – 8am
12pm – 1pm
4pm – 4:45pm
8pm – 8:45pm
If this vacancy is something you are interested in or something you would like more information on, apply now or call 01922 720099 and speak to Beth or Kirsty. Alternatively, email your cv to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org