Kerry Collins healthcare are currently looking for experiences Care Assistants to provide care and support to a range of our clients in the Market Drayton area.
The role will involve care assistants to go to service users’ homes and provide care, support and companionship.
- Ensuring service users needs are met at all times
- Promoting independence when possible
- Domestic duties
- Providing a high standard of personal care
- Filling out relevant paperwork at the end of every call
There are opportunities for both part time and full-time positions on a permanent basis.
To be considered for the role you MUST:
- Have at least 6 months experience in the healthcare sector
- Hold a full UK driver’s license
- Be able to preform a high standard of personal care
- Be able to hoist and give medication
- Be confident in lone working in service users’ homes
If this vacancy is something you are interested in or something you would like more information on, apply now or call 01922 720099 and speak to Beth or Kirsty. Alternatively, email your cv to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org