Kerry Collins Recruitment are currently looking for Care Assistants in Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme and surrounding areas.
We have a number of vacancies in both residential and community care settings.
Duties will include:
- Providing a high standard of personal care
- Ensuring service users’ needs are met at all times
- Assisting service users with food preparation and feeding
- Assisting service users with washing and dressing
- Domestic duties
- Liaising with other professionals and service users’ families
- Promoting a positive guidance
- Administering medication
These vacancies are available on part time, full time, temporary and permanent hours.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- The ability to provide a high standard of personal care
- Confidence when communicating with service users’ families and other professionals
- Hoist training (preferred but not essential)
- Medication training
- Driver’s license (preferred but not essential)
We provide full mandatory training and a free DBS service for successful candidates.
If this role is something you are interested in or you would like more information, please do not hesitate to apply or call 01922 720099. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org