Are you looking for a Care Home that rewards you for your hard work and provides heaps of training? A modern, spacious and luxurious place to work where you can provide our residents with the highest possible quality of life? A role where you can be rewarded on a daily basis for helping those in need?
If so then Angel HR is the place for you.
About the role.
Angel HR are looking for a Care Assistant/Support workers to promote and deliver person-centred care within or company philosophy. The Care Assistant/ Support worker will work within a team ethos with the resident's choices, dignity, independence and personal safety being at the core of all care and support activity.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Providing direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake.
- Being aware and participating in the development of resident Care Plans and having full awareness of any specialist support needs.
- Providing ongoing support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the care home.
- Embracing the opportunity to develop skills and provide wider Care Services to residents
- Support residents to create a homely environment in their apartments, assisting with organising their environment to promote well-being and independence.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.