Temp /Perm /Part time /Full time
As an Angel Care Worker, you fall under the category of a "Key Worker" meaning you will be able to support our clients during these difficult times. In line with the "Social Distancing" measures set out by the Government, we are able to offer Online Interviews and Online Training sessions. We will also ensure that you have access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for use at work.
As a Carer, you will be matched with your clients where you will be supporting them in and around their environments. The placement may range from Companionship to Personal Care around Camberley, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Frimley and surrounding areas..
What do you get?
- Flexible working hours
. Temp / Permanent / Contract / Part-Time / Full-Time
- From £10.30/hr weekdays and £11.30/hr weekends
- Free Online training
- Pension scheme / holiday pay
Some of the tasks as a Care Assistant include:
- Companionship calls, social visits and days out
- Planning and preparation of nutritious and healthy meals
- Shopping trips and appointment visits
- Personal Care Assistance (washing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
- Management of medication and other daily tasks
What we need from you:
- A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
ANGEL - Aldershot / 01252 332555
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.