Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting for a Case Co-ordinator for a well established company specialising in the rehabilitation and injury management sector.
As a Case Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for insurers, employers, solicitors and treatment providers, providing relevant advice and assistance.
- Processing referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures.
- Using a range of software applications (Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties.
- Raising invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process.
- Using administrative systems and maintaining recording systems.
This is a full time permanent position with a competitive starting salary.
If you are interested in the Case Co-ordinator position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.